National Top 50 Remodeler, Certified Green Professional BuilderSince 1981, Joe has lived in Sarasota, Florida with his wife Debbie. His daughter Lisa is actively involved with Joseph Angeleri, Inc. After graduating from the University of Miami in 1966 with a B.B.A.-Management Major, Joe worked in the family building business in New Jersey. In 1981, he moved to Sarasota and was put in charge of the custom home division for Paver Development Corporation. In 1987, he formed Joseph Angeleri, Inc., a custom home building, remodeling and real estate brokerage company. Joe became involved in the Home Builders Association of Sarasota County in 1981, and served as President in 1991. In 1991, he formed the local Remodelers Council and is past chairman. Joe has also served as chairman of the Remodelers Council Education Committee.
- State Licensed Certified Building Contractor—License #CBC024112
- Certified Graduate Remodeler
- Certified Green Professional Builder (Florida Green Builders Council)
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- 2009 Recipient (as council chairman) of the Florida Home Builder’s Association “Remodeler’s Council of the Year” – “Best Community Service Project” award
- Past President—Home Builders Association of Sarasota County
- Founder and Past Chairman—Home Builders Association of Sarasota County Remodelers Council
- 2015 Immediate Past Chairman of the BIA Remodelers Council
- Top 50 National Remodeler
- 1995-1996 Florida Home Builders Association “Remodeler of the Year”
- BBA Degree in Management—University of Miami
- National Association of Home Builders & Remodelers Council
- Florida Home Builders Association & Remodelers Council
- Sarasota Home Builders Association & Remodelers Council
- Life Spike—National Association of Home Builders
- Local, State and National Director—Home Builders Association of Sarasota County
- Past Chairman of Florida Home Builders Association Remodelers Council
- Instructor—Florida Home Builders Association
- Appointed to the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall “Advisory Committee” by the City of Sarasota Board of Commissioners and past Chairman (1999-2000)
- Certified Lead Professional (CLP)
- Certified Green Professional (CGP)
Tim Murphy, Project Manager: Serving as project manager, Tim ensures that projects are completed to specification, works on-site to address concerns that may arise, and communicates with all select subcontractors and material vendors.
Lisa Angeleri, Executive Assistant: With an M.F.A. from The Museum of Fine Arts School in Boston, Lisa’s eye for good design is a complement to our design/build philosophy. Lisa assists with most daily operations within the company, and keeps the team on top of client communication.
Deborah Angeleri, Business Manager: Debbie’s role in Joseph Angeleri, Inc. is one of strategy and education. Always keeping with the company’s professional approach, Debbie guides the company towards constant success and growth by sharing her knowledge of remodeling within the community, with a focus on client relationships. Debbie is a main team player, partner of the company, supporter and wife of Joe Angeleri.